Engineering and Civil Work Firms
The engineering offices, whether independent or integrated into civil work companies/networks installers, are involved in preliminary engineering and detailed upstream deployment of FTTH networks.
As every stakeholder in the sector, they are faced with a lack of available skills and the novelty of the technologies of the deployment of optical fiber networks.
Engineering firms are facing the following challenges:
- Controlling spending associated with responses to tenders issued by Operators and Local Authorities.
- Differentiate against other engineering offices by the quality of their response.
- Overcome the lack of trained and available resources to conduct the studies.
- Optimize the cost of deployment, particularly in the case where they commit to fix price engagements.
Faced with these challenges, Setics Sttar allows engineering firms to:
- Save resources in responding to tenders.
- Do more relevant and better answers by examining several scenarios and working on the data.
- Differentiate themselves by emphasizing their expertise, being released from the tedious aspects supported by Setics Sttar.
- Find optimal solutions for phases during deployment by the inclusion of ground data and by recalculating the network with Setics Sttar.